Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Unhealthy Chocolate Cake

OK, so in the spirit of wanting to be more like Drew I bought an iPhone (actually it's a birthday gift) and had my girlfriend (not fiance) bake for me. Unlike Nicki, Sarah is not a nutritionist, so she decided to make a chocolate cake and substitute unhealthy alternatives wherever possible.
I don't know exactly how she made it, because I was busy watching the Sox game and drinking beer. But I do know that it involves 4 eggs (extra cage & hormones for Dags), lots of chocolate chips, sour cream for some reason, and cake and pudding mix or something. Then it went into a funny shaped bowl (seen below), the oven for 1 hour, then my mouth (that's what she said).
After baking I sprinkled it with confectioner's sugar (my own touch) and that was that.

No comments: