Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chocolate Biscuit Cake

Jon,

Thanks for getting this up on the site. So now that this is up there I will do my best to comment on the "desert". Drew asked me to make a last minute trade with him the day before I needed to get this thing created. I sat and asked myself what a good desert might be and was quickly reminded of a desert that I had not had since I was a child. You know, back in the days when eating an entire 5 pound bag of sugar was actually a good idea. For that matter the first ingredient is 1 entire box of confectionery sugar, 1 stick of butter, 3 heaping spoons of bitter sweat hershey's cocoa powder, a box of social tea biscuits and two eggs. The result is a fudge with biscuits interlaced that has the sugar content to makes your teeth hurt so much that you get a headache. What can I say, a 4 year old's dream. It is something that is great with a strong black coffee and was even sure enough to satisfy the sugar craving of Dag's. Can't wait for next desert day...Tristan

No comments: