Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chocolate Cream Pie

So this time around I didn't realize it was my turn for desert until yesterday afternoon. By the time I got home, the bakery I planned on going to was already closed, so that'll have to wait for another time.

Anyway, I was out almost all night so I squeezed in a trip to my local Stop & Shop for a baked good or two. What I found was a special little treat called chocolate cream pie. Now, I had never heard of chocolate cream pie - only banana cream pie like on Sesame Street. But in the true spirit of Dude's Desert Day I decided to try something new (and hopefully delicious).

The chocolate cream pie looked like a pie crust, heavy pudding, whipped cream, and then chocolate bits and pieces on top. Overall, it was pretty tasty - and Denbo said it was 'delicious.'

No comments: