Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trader Joe's Deserts

Frankly I can't believe I'm writing the first DDD blog post in over two months! It's an absolute travesty that nothing has been posted, because believe me we've had some delicious deserts in the past two months. I think I know DDD readers, and they've been dying to know about the frozen food aisle gems that Paul has been bringing, or the 42 key lime pies that Dubs has made, and of course the one of a kind gingerbread full scale replica Dude's Desert Day final supper that Tristan brought! It's been so long since our last post we've even lost a founding member! Farewell to Michael Salvator D'Agostino who is now a vegan and therefore disbarred from DDD.

Now I'll try to do my part by writing a blog post about my desert, even though it's admittedly half-assed. Basically, coming back from a 10 day vacation to see that I was responsible for desert was a little disconcerting, so I panicked and went to my local Trader Joe's. After much deliberation, I settled, no, decided on a delicious looking Berry Crumble Pie as well as a Lemon Raspberry Zinger Cake.

Berry Crumble PieLemon Raspberry Zinger

No comments: